Tuesday, November 23, 2010

5 year olds!

While waiting...... I have hosted a number of long in house play dates for my 5 year old son and his friends.  Those tend to be quite distracting!  One Sunday afternoon I had two 5 year old boys and one 3 year old boy.  Another day I had  my son and a 9 year old neighbor for most of the day.  Today, I have my son and his dear friend Elise. She's also 5 years old, they were born the same week.  Her mom and I worked together at an Animal Hospital before they were born so we were pregnant at the same time.  We've done play dates with them since they were in our bellies.   Making Christmas cookies with 5 year old's is an all day affair.  It is also a HUGE mess.....but totally worth it!  We only have one child and know that it is important that he have lots of good friends in order to be well socialized.  I think we're doing pretty well so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment