Monday, November 22, 2010

Stuff I know

I know that God has a plan for my life. Plans for a hope and a future!
I know that God has always been with me, even in my darkest moments, and He is with me now.
I know that the man I love will love me no matter what a pathologist says!
I know that God will not put more on my plate than I can manage through Him!
I know that my son loves me no matter what.
I know that who I am is not defined by my outward appearance. (This one I only know 50% of the time)
I know that I am loved by my family and friends who will continue to love me no matter the results.
I know that there is an Angel(my father-in law Wayne) with me and watching over me who has been through a battle far worse.
I know that I am strong, stubborn, and knowledgeable. 
I know my body better than anyone else!
I know that there are lessons to be learned through this journey and if I remain open to what God can teach me I WILL be "more" than I was when this all began.

No comments:

Post a Comment